Interlibrary LoansINTERLIBRARY LOANS FOR MOTE STAFF
This service is available to the Mote scientific community. If you are a scientist, staff member or intern at Mote please direct interlibrary loan requests to email@example.com
The following materials are not normally requested from other libraries:
- Non-circulating materials, i.e. reference books, rare books.
- Non-circulating theses and dissertations.
- Periodicals, i.e. entire journal issues.
- Textbooks used in course work at various facilities.
- Computer software.
- Audio-visual materials.
INTERLIBRARY LOANS to OTHER LIBRARIES:
- The Mote library loans to institutions only.
- The library does not loan to individuals.
- OCLC code: AV@
HAVE YOU CHECKED THE ONLINE LIBRARY CATALOG?
- Mote loans free to FLIN, IAMSLIC and SAIL libraries.
- There are charges for out-of-state requests from non-association libraries.
- For special handling charges contact the librarian at 941-388-4441, ext. 333.